Apr 13, 2011

Its been too long!!!

Wow....I know it has been a long time since I've updated but there has been so much craziness going on in our lives that it just was impossible to sit down and blog. But i do plan on getting back in the mix and updating often...Well Melani is officially a walker. She worked up enough confidence to let go and take off! This is huge for her considering her vision impairment but she is definitely going to have it down soon. She weighs about 21 lbs now and her doctor switched her formula due to her lack of growth in the past year. She is doing so amazing! Things are changing around here. My husband joined the army and is in South Carolina right now. By the time he comes home, I hope Melani is a little butterball. We are hoping to put a little bit of fat on her tiny frame. =) She also tries to repeat words and she loves to play with her brother and sister. Cant believe that in 7 months I will have a 3 year old! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital! Man how time flies! I'm gonna post a few pictures of my kiddos at the park a few days ago!

1 comment:

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Melanie and Family
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an amazing, brave, courageous and determined fighter. U are a beautiful and inspirational hero.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease and developmental delays.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com