Jun 24, 2009

Looking Brighter

Things are beginning to look a little brighter. When Melani couldn't get her sats above the 80's while on 100% O2 and 20 ppm of NO2...I honestly was beginning to worry. But, Melani's doctor came back after several weeks and worked his magic. He changed several things and Mel is doing alot better. All the other doctors tried to do what they could but they really don't "KNOW" her and how she works. She tends to be very touchy and doesn't like alot of change too fast so everything is being done very slowly. Things are definitely looking brighter this week. I'm just hoping getting her off of the ventilator is a simple task and i hope she tolerates it well. [[fingers crossed]]
Well that's about it for now. God willing in the updates to come I can fill you in on "homecoming" plans. I don't want to really talk about it yet because I don't want to jinx anything. =] The Lord has brought us this far...whats a little longer. =]

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I found your site through Isabella's, I believe. What a precious little girl Melani is! I gave birth to 23 week twins in August of 2007. We lost our son, Logan, a month later. Our daughter, Olivia, is almost 2 and is my little miracle. These little ones are such fighters and the most amazing people I have ever met.